- Elastomeric Threaded Pipe Joints
- Stainless Steel Flexible Pipe Connectors
- Elastomeric Flanged Spherical Pipe Joints
- Control units for use with Flanged Joints
Expansion Joints comply with ASTM 1123-87 Std and are individually tested as per BS 5150.
|Stainless steel connectors are used where movement is required between two pipes or pieces of equipment. This could be due to building or pipe expansion/contraction or to allow movement of mechanical equipment.
If you would like to order or learn more about these acoustic flexible pipe connectors and their vibration and noise control properties please contact Buildtech’s friendly acoustic engineers.
- Recommended for expansion and contraction
- Replaces expansion loops
- Compensates for misalignment and offset
- Protects from start-up and surge forces
- Vibration protection for piping and noise control
- Liner ribs to smooth water flow
- Installation cost reduction by eliminating gaskets, pipe alignment and quick connection
- Union fittings 20mm to 50mm
- Flanges (all types) from 40mm to 300mm